วันศุกร์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

เฉลยแนวข้อสอบอังกฤษปลายภาค 1/2558 ม.5

Choose the best answer.
1. I hadn’t eaten such a bad meal since I ……………… prison.
a.leave         b. left        c. has left        d. had left
2. ……………… you looked at a lot of police photographs before you recognised the robber?
a.Are       b. Were      c. Have        d. Had
3. I couldn’t …………… into my house because I …………… locked myself.
a.get / have      b. get / had      c. got / have      d. got / had
4. Had the two men committed a lot of crimes ………………… the police arrested them?
a.after       b. before         c. because          d. cause
5. The police didn’t find the rings ………………… the thief had eaten them.
a.before        b. after       c. because       d. both a. and c.
6. When the police arrived bank, the robbers ……………………………
a.went         b. gone          c. have gone       d. had gone
7. Helen said, “I’m going to see the film tomorrow.”
    She said that ……………………………………………………………………
a.she is going to see the film the day before yesterday.
b.she was going to see the film the following day.
c.she is going to see the film the next day.
d.she was going to see the film tomorrow.
8. Kane said, “The tickets in the hall are mine.”
    Kane said that the tickets in the hall ……………………………
a.was mine     b. were mine     c. was his       d. were his
9. David said, “I must die.”
a.David said that I had to die.        b. David said that he had to die.
c. David said that I died.                  d. David said that he had died.
10. Malee said, “I took my boy friend to see the film”
      Malee said that …………………………………………………………………………………
a. I have taken my boy friend to see the film.     b. she have taken her boy friend to see the film.
c. she had taken her boy friend to see the film. d. I had taken my boy friend to see the film.
11. I’m able to work in other European countries, ……………?
a.am I     b. am not I     c. are not I     d. aren’t I
12. Countries hold the EU presidency for six months, ………………?
a.do they      b. don’t they     c. did they      d. didn’t they
13.Nobody in Europe should be hungry, …………………?
a.should they     b. shouldn’t they   c. shan’t they   d. shall he
14. If it ……………… sunny,  we would ……………… tennis.
a.is / play    b. was / play    c. was / played     d. is played
15. I’d go skiing if it ……………… less expensive.
a.is      b. was     c. were     d. be
16. I ………………… go horse –riding if horses ………………….. smaller and slower.
a.Will / be     b. would / were     c. can / be       d. were / would
17. We didn’t ……………… volleyball, we wouldn’t ……………… it.
a.enjoy / play           b. enjoyed / play       c. enjoyed / played      d. enjoy / played
18. If we ………………… more , we …………………… lose so many matches.
a.train / wouldn’t            b. trained / weren’t         c. trained / wouldn’t         d. train / weren’t
19. If I …………… you, I ………………do that better
a.am / will    b. was / would    c. were / would     d. were / will

20. …………………………………………………, you will pass the exam.
a.If you study hard              b. If you eat less           c. If you are beautiful           d. If you are lazy

Grammar & vocabulary
21. The shoplifter told the judge that she ………………………………… the food for her family.
a. stolen                                b. stole                              c. has stolen                          d. had stolen
22. When the police ………………………… the international criminal they found she ……………… several aliases.
a. arrest /  has used         b. arrests /  has used      c. arrested / had used         d. arrested / used
23. Jamina looked forward to …………………… your letter last week.
a. get                                  b.  got                                c. getting                                d. gotten
24. That is ……………………… I lived when I was young.
a. what                               b. when                             c. where                                 d. why
25. I want to know ………………………… you love me.
a. whether                        b. what                               c. do                                        d. weather
26.  Normally this song …………………………… by Joe
a. sang                               b. is sung                            c. was sung                            d. has sung

27. The report …………………………………………… tomorrow.
a. will sent                        b. will sent                         c. will be sent                        d. has sent
28. Before I ………… my breakfast, I ………………………… a cup of coffee.
a. have / had drunk        b. had / had drunk            c. have / had drank              d. had / drank
29. Yesterday I …………… late because I ………………………… home late.
a. come / have left         b. came / had left              c. had come / left                 d. came / left
30. All books have been …………………… by him
a. read                              b. reading                            c. reads                                  d. readed
31. This house ……………………………… by Lisa yesterday.
a. will buy                        b. bought                             c. has bought                        d. was bought
32.Because we have ……………… hands, ………………, brains and the power of …………… so we have come to    
      ……………  our environment.
a. flexible / creative / speech  /  dominate            b. flexible / creative / speak / dominate
c. flexibility/creative/speech / dominant               d. flexibility / creative / speech / dominate
33. Many people ………..…… reached the continent of America …………..… Columbus discovered America in 1492.
a. have / after                b. have / before                  c. had / before                        d. had / after
34. I have .......the most expensive meal with him
a. have                            b. had                                    c. been                                      d. ate
35. Kanta ………………… drowsy and …………………………
a. keeps / sleep             b. feels / asleep                   c. tastes / alive                        d. smells / awake
36. He is still ………………… to tell stories of his childhood experiences.
a. alike                            b. awake                               c. alive                                       d. afloat
37. This ring is …………………… 800,000 baht.
a. worth                         b. word                                 c. quality                                    d. quantity
38. Part of the light strikes the Earth is ………………… into the sky, and the rest ……… absorbed by the ground.
a. reflect / is                  b. reflected / was                 c. reflected / has                     d. reflected / is
39. Freezing ……………… at present one of the most important method of preserving meats and …………………………
a. is / vegetable            b. are / vegetables              c. is / vegetables                       d. are / vegetable
40. Tell me what …………………………………………

a. is your name.            b. your is name.                   c. your name is.                        d. does your name.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น